After establishing contact and patient wishing to be treated in Symbiotyka clinics, the Patient-Clinic relations are arranged according to the following scheme:
Delivery of the following information by the patient in an electronic version to the clinic staff:
- several photos of the current state of teeth made with a camera or smartphone;
- current x-ray image of dentition.
Individual offer and initial treatment plan:
- based on the information provided, then a detailed offer is preparedfor the patient containing an estimate, the scope of work, the number of visits, and the estimated period of treatment;
- the parties set the date of arrival and then the beginning and the end of treatment;
- from the accommodation options offered by the clinic in Lviv, the patient chooses the most convenient option for themselves (hotel or apartment).
- depending on the chosen means of transport, upon arrival in Lviv the patient is picked up by a dedicated representative of the clinic at the previously agreed location (airport / bus / train station / other location);
- after checking into your chosen accommodation and rest after the trip, the patient reports to the clinic for the first, previously arranged visit, during which detailed diagnostics and treatment process begins, based on the previously prepared and currently verified medical plan;
- arrangement of free time between subsequent visits of the patient in the clinic depends on the intensity of treatment, individual preferences, and in particular the patient’s well-being. The Symbiotiks staff will serve you with all necessary help and advice on how to make your stay in Lviv tourist-friendly.